Golf is one of the most challenging, dynamic sports there are today, and golf injuries are among the most common repetitive use injuries in the body.
Few sports have so many movements that are repetitive, yet nearly always slightly different. Typically your swing is always from one side of the body depending on your dominant hand, but the variables of where the ball lies, the wind, the club, and so many other things alter the swing every time.
Common Golf Injuries
The most common golf injuries we work with are:
- “Golfers Elbow” or technically, Medial Epicondylitis
- Tendinitis and Tendinosis (beginning stages of tendinitis) of both the Wrist and Biceps tendons
- Rotator Cuff injuries ranging from Tendinosis to partial & non-surgical full tears
- “Frozen Shoulder” or technically, Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip, IT Band, and Knee strains and sprains
- Achilles Tendon strains and tears
We deal with many other musculoskeletal issues related to various forms of overuse from golf, but these are the most common ones, so our treatment protocol is well tested. If you’re suffering from any kind of chronic or acute problems related to golf, don’t wait any longer, give us a call today.